Comfortable, lightweight, and great for any distance, the Clifton 6 is one of HOKA ONE ONE's most popular running shoes. Whether you are a new runner or a seasoned pro, the HOKA Clifton is a great go-to running shoe for soft cushioning and comfort.
What You'll Love
- The soft feel of this shoe's cushioning will make running feel less jarring and provides protection for your feet and legs even over longer distances.
- The entire shoe is designed for comfort, and the fit will hug your foot but give your toes plenty of room.
- Even with all the cushioning, the Clifton 6 is very lightweight and does not feel bulky on your feet.
- The design of the shoe works with your stride to create a smooth feeling with each step.
If you ran in the Clifton 5, you will find that version 6 has a few notable updates:
- A more accommodating toe box
- The updated EVA midsole now feels slightly softer with each step
- A softer engineered mesh upper will hug your foot for a great fit
- An embroidered section on the midfoot provides a bit more structure
- Slight changes in the placement of the durable rubber outsole and flex groove system increase the shoe's overall flexibility