- Dull ache or pain when pushing off the foot
- Tenderness over the Achilles tendon
- Stiffness to stretch the Achilles tendon
- Swelling surrounding the tendon
- A crackling or creaking sound when moving the Achilles tendon
- Gel coated on the Achilles tendon.
- Mineral oil soothes and softens skin.
- Reduces pain caused by friction between footwear and the back of the heel and Achilles tendon.
- Slip it on the ankle, and put the gel area on the Achilles. Remove the product once daily for a few minutes.
|Global Size||Measure around the Ankle Bone|
|Less than 17cm (6 4/5")|
|17cm - 25cm (6 4/5" - 9 7/8")|
Metatarsal Foot Pads
Silicone Heel Cushion
Gel Toe Caps
Heel Liner, Silicone
Foot Alignment Socks
OS1st FS4 Plantar Fasciitis No Show Socks