The ComfortLast® full length cushioned insoles combine shock-absorbing gel technology and slow-recovery foam for maximum comfort. Plush cushioning throughout the full length of the insole and shock-absorbing gel at the heel soften the impact of each step.
- Maximum cushioning and full support
- Shock absorbing insoles have gel at the heel
- Plush cushioning throughout
- Contoured shape with arch support and heel cradle
- Heat and friction reducting anti-microbial top fabric
- Absorbs the impact of each step
- Softens and conforms to the foot with extended wear
- Full length, total contact support
- Movable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Shock-absorbing gel heel-relief zone, Red
- Polyurethane foam base with built-in anatomical arch, Black
- Low friction polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection
- VCT® slow-recovery microcellular foam top layer, Red, 1/8”
Indications: Metatarsal Pain; Heel Pain; Arch Discomfort; Sore, Aching Feet; Increased Comfort During Activity and Sports
Ideal Shoe Type: Casual Shoes, Work Shoes, Dress Shoes, Athletic Shoes
- Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.