Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The ComfortLast® full length cushioned insoles combine shock-absorbing gel technology and slow-recovery foam for maximum comfort. Plush cushioning throughout the full length of the insole and shock-absorbing gel at the heel soften the impact of each step.
- Maximum cushioning and full support
- Shock absorbing insoles have gel at the heel
- Plush cushioning throughout
- Contoured shape with arch support and heel cradle
- Heat and friction reducting anti-microbial top fabric
- Absorbs the impact of each step
- Softens and conforms to the foot with extended wear
- Full length, total contact support
- Movable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Shock-absorbing gel heel-relief zone, Red
- Polyurethane foam base with built-in anatomical arch, Black
- Low friction polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection
- VCT® slow-recovery microcellular foam top layer, Red, 1/8”
Indications: Metatarsal Pain; Heel Pain; Arch Discomfort; Sore, Aching Feet; Increased Comfort During Activity and Sports
Ideal Shoe Type: Casual Shoes, Work Shoes, Dress Shoes, Athletic Shoes
- Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Powerstep ComfortLast