Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Vionic active footwear features Active Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper.
- Premium, full-grain, water-resistant leather or suede uppers and action lacing system.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin.
- Podiatrist-developed biomechanical removable orthotic with Vionic Technology features an anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor.
- Removable molded EVA midsole with built-in .5" elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone.
- Firm, thermoplastic heel counter for increased stability and support.
- Durable rubber outsole for improved traction.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
FIT & CARE
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Women's Vionic Walker Shoe