Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Features and Benefits
- Leather uppers
- Padded instep collar for extra comfort when walking
- Roomy toe box to allow toes to move comfortably -plenty of wiggle room
- Lightweight EVA midsole reduces fatigue for everyday wear and provides stability and high shock absorption
- Patented stapled construction for durability
- Removable, dual density PU footbed includes Dansko Natural Arch technology ™ - a TPU arch stabilizer for exceptional, all-day support and memory foam for cushioning
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom keeps you moving all day long
- High-abrasion TPU heel counter aids in the clog-walking motion, allowing your heel to move up and down freely
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole suitable for dry, wet, and oily/wet surfaces
- Heel height 1.75"
- Gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth. Use soap & water for a tougher blemish and a soft, dry cloth to dry.
The APMA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products of exceptional quality that promote good foot health, manufactured with consumer's comfort and safety in mind.
Dansko shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The converted United States (US) size range is provided below.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Women’s XP 2.0