Suitable for use in wide-width shoes, athletic shoes and roomier dress and casual shoes. Fits widths 3E-6E. Ideal for controlling moderate to severe overpronation and for alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and other common foot conditions.
- Strong, medical-grade foot support
- Firmer arch support and deep heel cup
- Dual-layer cushioning
- PORON® Cushioning heel pad
- Wider profile fits 3E to 6E widths
- Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Resists "bottoming-out"
- Stabilizes and protects the foot and heel
- Increases comfort
- Fits wider shoes
- Polypropylene Support Shell with 2 degree medial post, deeper heel cup, and stronger arch firmness
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Gray
- Poron® Foam, 1/8”, Gray
- EVA base layer, Shore A 40, Gray
- Poron® Heel Cushion
Indications: Those Needing Firmer, Heavier-Weight Support; Wide Feet; Moderate Pronation; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Ankle and Knee Pain; Metatarsalgia
Ideal Shoe Type: Wide Shoes from 3E-6E, Comfort or Athletic Shoes, Therapeutic Shoes, Casual Lace Up Shoes
- Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.