Powerstep Classic Plus
A lower-profile version of ProTech Full Length orthotic shoe insoles, the Powerstep® ProTech Classic Plus has an encapsulated design with dual-layer cushioning. Ultra-thin, low profile design fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes.
These medical-grade, low-profile orthotics help prevent and alleviate pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions. Suitable for use in athletic, dress and casual shoes with less depth at the toes.
- Strong, medical-grade foot support with firm but flexible arch support
- Dual-layer, shock absorbing foam
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Ultra-thin design
- PORON® Cushioning heel pad
- Enhances comfort
- Fits in most shoes, including lower profile shoes
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- EVA Base, Royal Blue
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Navy Blue
- VCT® Foam Layer, Black 1/16”
- PORON® Cushioning Heel Pad, Blue
Indications: Over-Pronation; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain
Ideal Shoe Type: Dress and Casual Shoes, Slip-On Dress Shoes, Low to Mid Heel Dress Shoes, Athletic Cleats
- Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.