Maximum Cushioning, Full Support. Powerstep ProTech Full Length Met Orthotics offer the same cushioning and support as our standard ProTech Full Length with an added metatarsal pad. These medical –grade orthotics feature a firm but flexible support shell, built-in foot arch support and heel cradle for motion control.
- Strong, medical-grade foot support with firm but flexible arch support
- Integrated met pad
- Thin, dual-layer shock absorbing foam
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Deep heel cradle with PORON® Cushioning heel pad
- Spreads and cushions metatarsal heads to relieve metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma and ball of foot pain
- Enhances comfort in the shoe
- Stabilizes the heel during heel strike
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- EVA Base, Red
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Navy Blue
- Poron® Top Layer, 1/8”, Royal Blue
- Internal Poron® Metatarsal Pad
- Poron® Heel Pad, Blue
Indications: Over-Pronation; Metatarsalgia; Neuromas; Ball of Foot Pain; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Ankle and Knee Pain
Ideal Shoe Type: Dress and Casual Shoes, Athletic Shoes
- Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.