These medical-grade orthotics are ideal for controlling moderate to severe overpronation and for alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and other common foot conditions. Suitable for use in athletic shoes and roomier dress and casual shoes.
- Strong, medical grade foot support with firm but flexible arch support and deep heel cup
- 2-degree medial post for pronation
- Dual-layer, shock absorbing foam
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- PORON® Cushioning heel pad
- Offers improved foot control and positioning
- Enhances comfort
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Polypropylene Support Shell with 2 degree medial post, deeper heel cup, and stronger arch firmness
- EVA Base, Charcoal Gray
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Black
- VCT® Top Layer Royal Blue, 1/8”
- Poron® Heel Pad, Blue
Indications: Moderate Over-Pronation; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain.
Ideal Shoe Type: Athletic Shoes; Roomier Dress and Casual Shoes
- Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.